If you are looking to work in a stimulating environment with a supportive team that nurtures learning and growth, and want to build a fulfilling career in music education, we’d love to hear from you!
Piano/Violin Music Teacher (Full-time/Part-time)
We are looking for committed music educators to teach in our Instrumental Academy.
- Teach individual instrumental lessons as well as group and ensemble classes.
- Attend school development meetings and events.
- Organise activities for students and their families, including performances and learning journeys.
- Have a love for children and a heart for helping them grow through music.
- Be committed to personal growth and musical development.
- Be able to work alongside and collaborate with our team of music educators.
Be a confident music educator with a Diploma or Degree, and demonstrated proficiency in music.
All candidates will be provided a structured training programme in the Teacher’s Academy Training Programme, customised to one’s level of teaching experience, before being assigned teaching responsibilities.
The programme includes:
- Mentorship by senior teachers
- Private instrumental lessons
- Pedagogy-related workshops
- Lesson observations
- Assistant teaching opportunities