If you are looking to work in a stimulating environment with a supportive team that nurtures learning and growth, and want to build a fulfilling career in music education, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for
Piano Teacher (Full-time)
We are looking for committed music educators to teach in our Instrumental Academy.
- Teach individual instrumental lessons as well as group and ensemble classes.
- Contribute to the development and curriculum of The Music Circle’s Piano Academy
- Attend school development meetings and events.
- Organise activities for students and their families, including performances and learning journeys.
- Have a love for children and a heart for helping them grow through music.
- Be committed to personal growth and musical development.
- A desire to contribute positively to the music education landscape in Singapore.
- Be able to work alongside and collaborate with our team of music educators.
- Be a confident music educator with a degree in music (Masters or Doctor of Musical Arts preferred), and a demonstrated in-depth knowledge of music.
All candidates will be provided structured training in the Teacher’s Academy Training Programme, customised to one’s level of experience, before being assigned teaching responsibilities. The programme includes mentorship by TMC’s Artistic Director and Head of Piano Academy, pedagogy-related workshops, lesson observations as well as assistant teaching opportunities.